Monday, January 28, 2008

Tuesday Notes

Today we went to the Pearl Market.  Which is really an indoor jewelry mall type of place.  Alot of wholesale pearls.  I got Emily a pearl necklace and bracelet for when she is older.  I also got myself a pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings.  When Ricky gets older maybe he can give this set to his bride.   They were freshwater pearls.  They strung them right in front of you.

 

We have bought tons of stuff - we had to get an extra suitcase!

 

Ricky is doing great.  He has a great laugh (not sure if I said that already).  It is hard to believe we have had him for 8 days.  I think he has adjusted quite well.  He does have a favorite person though.  Most kids bond to one parent over the other.  Who do you think he turns to when he cries? or wants something?  Daddy!   I'm the bottle [person and spin me around person.  Ricky is not afraid of anything and is quite the dare devil.

 

  This afternoon is the Red Couch photo at the White Swan.  This is a traditional photo taken on the red couch.  Each child is typically dressed in traditional chinese clothes.

 

Our paperwork has been processes by the consulate.  We should get it tomorrow. 



Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: